UNIPORT 2013 post utme application form is out.this is to notify those student that registered University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT), as their choice of university, informing you that their 2013 post utme form is available for sale in various banks in Nigeria.if the said university is your school of choice, you are eligible to apply by obtaining the form from any of the designated commercial banks in Nigeria.the procedure to obtain your form is not difficult.so if you know any one or you registered it among your choice of preferred university, then you can go ahead and buy the UNIPORT 2013/2014 post utme registration form.
Candidates who chose Physiology as their programme of study are hereby informed that they could be admitted into other/related areas of study, subject to acceptable performance. Alternatively, they should contact other Universities for admission into Physiology and contact the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) for further directives. Details of the Exercise are as follows:
How to Complete Registration
1. First, Print your slip for making payment by clicking on “Online Applications” link at the top of the application page at http://ecampus.uniport.edu.ng/. If there is no registration link yet, check back later.
2. Proceed to any of the Bank Branches (First Bank, United Bank for Africa (UBA), Fidelity Bank Plc, Access Bank Plc, EcoBank Nig. Plc, First City Monument Bank, U & C Micro Finance Bank, Sterling Bank) listed on the Registration Procedure and make payment of N1,000.00 for Uniport Post-UTME (excluding Bank and Access Charges to an online practice test). The Screening Exercise will be Computer-Based. The online Practice Test is to enable candidates familiarize themselves with the actual test environment.
3. Obtain an e-Tranzact receipt showing an access code from the Bank Teller confirming the payment.
4. Login with your UTME Registration Number and the Access Code on the payment slips and upload your recent (not more than six months) full-faced passport photograph.
5. Click on submit button and print Photo-card.
MATERIALS NEEDED FOR POST-UTME SCREENING EXERCISE
Candidates are required to come with the following:
1. A clear copy of Photo-card printed online.
2. HB Pencil, Eraser, Biro-Pen, and Non-Programmable Calculator. (optional)
1. Inconsistency in name is not acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification. Candidates’ names on their 0’Level certificates and UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
2. Mobile Phones, Walkman, Ipod, Ipad and similar gadgets are not allowed into the Screening Venue.
3. Candidates must apply within the Registration period as the link for the Application Form will be disabled at mid-night on 17th July, 2013
4. Candidates must report to Screening Venues by 7.00am each day.
5. Parents and Guardians, as well as uninvited security agents, will not be allowed into the Campus on the days of the Screening Exercise.
6. For technical support during the registration, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. For enquiries, call any of the following numbers: 08135775886, 08037452922, 08138740076, 08175125591, 08157374445, 08091540628
FINAL DATE FOR PROCESSING OF PHOTOCARD IS MIDNIGHT ON 17TH JULY, 2013.
The time for each of the exam days will start by 7:00am Prompt
Monday, 22nd July, 2013 Management Sciences
Tuesday, 23rd July, 2013 Humanities/Science
Wednesday, 24th July, 2013 Engineering/ Medicine and Surgery/Dentistry/Anatomy/ Nursing
Thursday, 25th July, 2013 Social Sciences/Education/Pharmacy/Agriculture
visit www.gurubest.com to view the latest post update you are not seeing right now.
more articles update is posted on gurubest every day,so don't be the last to get update to your email.Subscribe by email
DON'T FORGET TO SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS ON FACEBOOK BY CLICKING THE SHARE BUTTON